Easy turkey spek pasta. If you are looking for quick and healthy ground turkey recipes, look no further, because this recipe is the perfect meal for a busy weeknight! With delicious pasta, yummy browned ground turkey. Served over zucchini pasta for a healthy and satisfying meal.
Turkey Tetrazzini has long been a favorite way to use leftover turkey. But you don't have to wait for a major holiday dinner to make this tasty dish. The combination of pasta, cheeses, turkey, and Parmesan is delicious. You can have Easy turkey spek pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy turkey spek pasta
- Prepare 125 g of farfalle pasta.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
- It’s 150 g of turkey spek.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
This is a tasty main dish and a great way to use leftover chicken or turkey. Easy Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I'm thrilled, because this easy taco pasta with celeriac noodles is sinfully good. Then, mix veggies and turkey together in the skillet and season with taco spices.
Easy turkey spek pasta instructions
- Boil water and add the pasta cook for around 7 minutes or until al dente..
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a pan and fry the turkey. Once it is almost cooked add the peas and heat for a couple of minutes..
- Drain the pasta and add the turkey, peas, oil and parmesan and mix..
- Add the black pepper (you can add more or less to taste) and serve..
This Creamy Turkey Tetrazzini Is A Simple And Flavorful Pasta Casserole Dish. It's Perfect For Using Leftover Holiday Turkey, But Makes For A Crowd Favorite Year Round! Turkey meatloaf is a favorite in our house! This healthy meatloaf recipe, made with lean ground turkey is easy and delicious. Keywords: Best Turkey Meatloaf, easy turkey meatloaf, meatloaf recipe, turkey meatloaf.